Stress & Recovery – Improved Health & Performance from Nature
Now it is time to REthink. REflect, REnew, REstore and REcharge. This is the REtreat.
We all are part of natural ecosystems and depend on them for our survival. According to a recent study, in a rapidly changing environment and with increasing urbanization, this dependence is regurlarly challenged.
Natural environments affect human well-being and health both directly and indirectly. Nature provides us plenty of opportunities for stress recovery, invigorating senses and physical activity. Let us offer you a REtreat which optimises these benefits.
Program – 2 days
- Accommodation in high quality hotel in rooms or cabins
- Welcoming session
- Coaching: Stress management
- Introduction to foREst bath
- Sauna & Spa
- Guide to good, recharging sleep
- EcoTraining: A workshop about the health benefits of nature
- EcoTraining: REcovery methods and tools
- REflection and snacks
- Checking out
Location and staff
The surroundings of the REtreat is always close to nature. The accommodation is high standard and the meals are planned by a professional nutrition expert. The coaching and councelling will be done by our team of highly trained business coaches, nature experts, occupational health professional and psychologist. A host/ess who will take care of the schedule and is available at all times for any questions or other needs.
The specific program schedule and location details will be sent along with the booking confirmation and invoice. Please contact us for a quote for your private group (min. 8 persons) or for information about the set REtreat -dates for individual participants. We are committed on protecting our quests privacy.
- Additional coaching sessions. Ask for topics on offer
- Additional EcoTraining sessions/activities. Any activities in nature incl. fat biking, forest yoga, hiking, fishing etc.
- Additional hotel nights and meals
- Transfer services, minibus, charter coach, train, flights, cruises etc.
- What’s on your mind? We can propably arrange it for you…
Customer Service (Finnish & English): +358 19 427 4700 (Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00)
Quotes and information: Director Jaana Mäkelä at email@example.com or tel. +358 40 5760 218
Address: Uudenmaankatu 5-9, Post code: 05800, City: Hyvinkää, Country: Finland
VAT Number: FI0125815-0
Producer website: https://uudenmaanseuramatkat.fi/?lang=en